One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The presence of blood in urine.
- ‘The patient is a 67-year-old man who presented with gross hematuria and a positive urine cytologic test result.’
- ‘The patient described in this case study presented with hematuria, proteinuria, and elevated blood pressure.’
- ‘Men with severe symptoms, urinary retention, recurrent urinary infections, incontinence, haematuria, or bladder stones should be referred to a urologist.’
- ‘Chest radiography was normal and analysis of her urine showed no haematuria or proteinuria.’
- ‘He suffered from pain in the loins, scanty urine, hematuria, and generalized edema.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.