One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for haemopoiesis
- ‘A side effect of such therapy is bone marrow suppression that adversely affects the patient's ability to generate hematopoiesis.’
- ‘These organs may become enlarged because they are trying to produce extra blood cells, a process called extramedullary hematopoiesis.’
- ‘The latter participate in numerous morphogenetic and physiological events, including hematopoiesis, through synergistic interactions with other transcriptional activators.’
- ‘We have already discussed the stem cells that are responsible for hematopoiesis, generation of neural cells, and renewal of the epidermis and the gut lining.’
- ‘Chronic clonal disorders of hematopoiesis are usually classified as either myeloproliferative disorder or myelodysplastic syndrome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.