One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I didnae hae nae experience’Scottish form of have
- ‘A lot of teams now can't afford to have just one goalkeeper, you hae to have two.’
- ‘I loved all of the twilight movies, hae bought them all.’
- ‘I hae been harrased by my neighbours, since the day I moved in.’
- ‘Neither of those two hae been playing regularly.’
- ‘It is easy to drop something and not know you hae done it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.