One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I didnae hae nae experience’Scottish form of have
- ‘It is easy to drop something and not know you hae done it.’
- ‘I loved all of the twilight movies, hae bought them all.’
- ‘Neither of those two hae been playing regularly.’
- ‘I hae been harrased by my neighbours, since the day I moved in.’
- ‘A lot of teams now can't afford to have just one goalkeeper, you hae to have two.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.