One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Had to.‘all you hadda do was nod’
- ‘So many people coming and going, maybe one of them hadda key.’
- ‘We hadda drop the weed, and stash the money, cause a couple tights was after us, tho’.’
- ‘Look, I only gonna say this once, so heads up: I hadda sistah once, but I ain't seen her since she wuz 5.’
- ‘I hope he's right cause that's what we hadda do to get replacement eggs for our omelette.’
- ‘He describes its sound as ‘real cool - like, if it hadda be a colour, it would be a violet type of blue‘.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.