One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in computing contexts) capable of being hacked.‘poorly chosen passwords, user names, and security questions can make accounts hackable’
- ‘Even though there are thousands of hackable holes in computer systems, only a very few of them are actually exploited in bulk.’
- ‘Why do all good sites use clean, consistent, hackable URLs?’
- ‘Many choose the default word 'password' as their password, which must be the most hackable way into anyone's bank account.’
- ‘Check to see if your voice mail is hackable.’
- ‘If everyone can openly inspect the code, any bugs or hackable insecurities would instantly be noticed and removed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.