One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The equivalent Upper Leduc stage, shown by hachured area in the inset lower left cross section, is not isopached.’
- ‘The hachured area on the attached map has been identified to alert potential nominators that additional operating terms and conditions may be applied at the activity stage.’
- ‘This map of a portion of Honduras includes a trail, rivers and streams, settlements, and hachured relief.’
- ‘If you look at G-H and E-F you can see that this is true for both hachured and unhachured contours!’
- ‘The final upper hachured triangle is filled in completely and is probably a painting mistake.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.