One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you look at G-H and E-F you can see that this is true for both hachured and unhachured contours!’
- ‘This map of a portion of Honduras includes a trail, rivers and streams, settlements, and hachured relief.’
- ‘The hachured area on the attached map has been identified to alert potential nominators that additional operating terms and conditions may be applied at the activity stage.’
- ‘The final upper hachured triangle is filled in completely and is probably a painting mistake.’
- ‘The equivalent Upper Leduc stage, shown by hachured area in the inset lower left cross section, is not isopached.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.