One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As an example, it is demonstrated the application of gyrator transform for the generation of a variety of stable modes.’
- ‘The g parameter defines the gyrator ratio and is used to calculate the gain of the dependent sources.’
- ‘These interesting designs, called gyrators because the simulate inductors, have transistors in the feedback loop and not what you'd find in simple active filter designs.’
- ‘I understand only that gyrators are used to simulate inductors, and they reverse voltage.’
- ‘This is important, because once the novelty of the naked gyrators wears off, the strip bar becomes in actuality what they're often advertised as: gentlemen's clubs.’
- ‘Beneath this is an idealized representation of the circuit, and lowest is a gyrator circuit representation.’
- ‘Transformers and gyrators in a bond graph model may be reduced and lead to a concise model with smaller number of elements.’
- ‘This implementation is believed to increase the overall density, reliability, yield, signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range of the gyrator based filter and related circuitry.’
- ‘Thus, some basic power processing functions done by the presented power gyrators are reported.’
- ‘Transformers and gyrators are bond graph elements that can convert energy ideally, as well in one physical domain as well as between one physical domain and another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.