One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A building material used for making the surfaces of interior walls, consisting of sheets of compacted plaster with a covering of thick paper; plasterboard.‘there were fist-sized holes in the gyprock’
- ‘We're one of the leading gyprock installers in Perth.’
- ‘We are experienced and provide professional painted and gyprock services with cheap price.’
- ‘They built between the brick and the internal gyprock wall.’
- ‘We need someone to install gyprock for the walls of the game rooms.’
- ‘We're looking for a labourer with some gyprock experience.’
- ‘Tiled floors may need to be jackhammered up and gyprock walls replaced.’
- ‘Wallpaper was coming away while the gyprock was crumbling and cracking.’
- ‘The house is full steel frame, weatherboard outside and gyprock inside.’
- ‘Mould has seeped its way through holes on the outside of the building and encrusted itself into the walls, gyprock and insolation that house them.’
- ‘Under the paneling there was already gyprock screaming to be painted.’
1930s: blend of gypsum and rock.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.