One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not that it would have made much difference here, where by the mid-1990s politicians could openly and gymnastically have complex relationships while keeping their seats and ditching their core values.’
- ‘Even if you're not gymnastically inclined, check out the groovy group of younguns as they bounce on by.’
- ‘I stared at them - agog - in the company of two close female friends, but none of us went any further than remarking how gymnastically impressive they were.’
- ‘It also requires that the horse's muscles be gymnastically developed so that he can carry himself in a steady rhythm over a period of time.’
- ‘Vocals are so-so, but guitar, of course, is gymnastically good.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.