One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a matter of grave concern that greed and gullibility prevail upon the people, irrespective of their background, to make this recurrence a painful reality.’
- ‘Our ignorance and gullibility led us to this university.’
- ‘Too much fun still derives from characters' gullibility or stupidity, but the young author is trying to lift himself from farce into comedy.’
- ‘It is a deeply dishonest book that takes advantage of the ignorance, gullibility, and derangement of its target audience.’
- ‘Call it greed, ignorance or gullibility, some people will always be the ‘marks’ - easy prey for the confidence tricksters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.