One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A competitive intelligence professional, he gleefully and guiltlessly uses deception to extract information from corporate executives for their rivals.’
- ‘Since the chance of serious injury is minimal, the piles-ups can be guiltlessly enjoyed as momentary respite from the narcoleptic effect of the actual competition.’
- ‘Within ten minutes I was snoozing guiltlessly once more… and I didn't wake up until 11.30.’
- ‘So I guiltlessly consumed it and it was as delicious as ever!’
- ‘I figured I'll bang out a great workout before my day even begins, I'll be all invigorated when I get to work, and the evening will be mine to do guiltlessly what I please with it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.