One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This makes Desdemona seem insincere - a problem, given that her guilelessness is so pivotal.’
- ‘Two anecdotes reflect the maestro's engaging guilelessness.’
- ‘The sheer guilelessness of that is hard not to enjoy and excuse.’
- ‘Even more admirable, though, are his modesty and guilelessness, so evident in this memoir of outstanding lucidity and charm.’
- ‘But in its charming guilelessness, its unabashed reverence for traditional country music and its sepia-tinged balladry, it is surely one of the best records of the year thus far.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.