One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This makes Desdemona seem insincere - a problem, given that her guilelessness is so pivotal.’
- ‘Even more admirable, though, are his modesty and guilelessness, so evident in this memoir of outstanding lucidity and charm.’
- ‘The sheer guilelessness of that is hard not to enjoy and excuse.’
- ‘But in its charming guilelessness, its unabashed reverence for traditional country music and its sepia-tinged balladry, it is surely one of the best records of the year thus far.’
- ‘Two anecdotes reflect the maestro's engaging guilelessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.