One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A guerrilla knitter has left woolly creations all over Saltburn-by-the-Sea in Teesside.’
- ‘Guerilla knitters have struck again and are waging woolly war on unloved public spaces.’
- ‘The guerrilla knitters have also yarn bombed the tree by the War Memorial with lots of Valentine's hearts.’
- ‘The mystery knitter, one of an army of secretive "guerrilla knitters" who have recently sprung up across Britain, has left woolly creations all over the town.’
- ‘Guerrilla knitters struck at Peterborough Town Hall and Cathedral to promote the city's creative craft groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.