One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Software designed to facilitate collective working by a number of different users.
- ‘If you invite just a few people to post, and those same people are all who can read it, a blog is groupware.’
- ‘The creative anarchy of the wiki is the philosophical inverse of conventional corporate groupware software.’
- ‘Businesses may choose other collaborative software, or groupware that covers more informal, or ad hoc, processes that this cannot cover.’
- ‘But it could be, because groupware is distinguished from other document collaboration software by three characteristics designed to work the way businesses do.’
- ‘However, groupware developed specifically for life sciences centers around the in silico discovery process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.