One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of psychotherapy in which patients meet to describe and discuss their problems.
- ‘This programme offers individual cognitive behavioral therapy and group therapy as needed.’
- ‘People with narcissistic personality disorder may benefit from group therapy.’
- ‘They may need medication and individual or group therapy to help treat their problems.’
- ‘Patients have the option to participate in group therapy, in addition to individual therapy.’
- ‘An increasingly important form of group therapy for addiction is based on the principles of cognitive therapy.’
- ‘Men are treated with group therapy in which stopping violent and psychologically abusive behaviour is the centre of attention.’
- ‘When it isn't meetings, it's aftercare, which consists of sessions with the therapist or group therapy.’
- ‘Sibling group therapy typically offers a rapid reduction in family-related issues.’
- ‘Patients entered group therapy with their own unique fantasy world.’
- ‘Talking treatments include counselling, behavioural therapy, cognitive therapy, group therapy and psychoanalysis.’
- ‘Education and group therapy for the patient and their family are very important.’
- ‘In her experiences in the psychology clinic, group therapy was a big help.’
- ‘Grief therapy may be available as individual or group therapy.’
- ‘I was giving group therapy in the psychiatric ward.’
- ‘Today, in addition to individual and group therapy, I specialize in marital and couples therapy.’
- ‘Family therapy is also more effective than adolescent group therapy in reducing drug use.’
- ‘Patients began with individual therapy, then progressed to group therapy.’
- ‘He was hostile to group therapy and to all mass-produced remedies.’
- ‘All patients received seven sessions of standarized behavioral group therapy.’
- ‘While recuperating in the hospital, she was referred to an eating disorders clinic where she became involved in group therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.