One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
also treated as singular The study or use of the processes involved when people in a group interact.‘it is often helpful to group dynamics to introduce games and exercises into group discussion’
- ‘During this period, Air Force leadership publications included both positive and negative examples of group dynamics and case studies.’
- ‘After campers cool down, the facilitators begin a discussion of group dynamics in the exercise.’
- ‘Some smaller-scale studies attempted to measure group dynamics in quantitative terms or evaluate leadership performance with surveying tools.’
- ‘However, like I said, since her issues with him were instant, I don't think she had much time to study the group dynamics before choosing her victim.’
- ‘But the topic of mailing lists is a whole universe unto itself, involving all the subtleties and complexities of group dynamics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.