One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stuffed with straw - in the walls, in the foundation, and, under the original plans, in the attic - it was billed as a groundbreaker in sustainable and affordable housing.’
- ‘Overall, though, this set is no groundbreaker.’
- ‘She's an innovator, a groundbreaker and she's the best in her field.’
- ‘You know, I certainly look to the women who were here before I was here, women who were groundbreakers.’
- ‘They're the groundbreakers and the pathfinders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.