One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now groundbaiting (or ‘chumming’ as they call it over here) is against Fish and Wildlife regulations so I figured I needed to have some swimfeeders.’
- ‘It can be cheaper to buy large sacks of this breadcrumb if a lot of serious groundbaiting is to be carried out and this is quite common when fishing abroad for a week in Ireland or Denmark to attract large bream shoals.’
- ‘This was obviously made by small particles falling off the main ball as we were groundbaiting.’
- ‘So let me stress again that for me the most important aspect of groundbaiting with mass baits is to get the swim full of feeding fish.’
- ‘This does not mean that we will catch less - just be thorough and accurate with your groundbaiting and with your casting and the results will come.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.