One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Infectious tropical groovers with a hint of rumba-flavoured funk are presented in a seamlessly blended big-room format.’
- ‘The pair used to be friends, back when they were the young groovers of our literary scene.’
- ‘So if you want to be sure to have fun the next time you go to Germany, ask a local where a good club is - being the groovers they are, they're bound to know.’
- ‘Young groovers were dancing up a storm to raise money for a children's charity.’
- ‘Standout groovers include ‘Inside Your Soul’ and ‘Black Jazz.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.