One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An animal groomer from Weeley could scoop £10,000 if she is crowned young entrepreneur of the year.’
- ‘Dog groomers from Keighley had reason to smile when they scooped two first prizes at a prestigious event.’
- ‘She has cats and when she lived in the south she would take them to the groomers and have what is called a Line Cut.’
- ‘Up bright and early next day, we discover to our relief that the expert piste groomers have done a wonderful job and practically everything is skiable and do-able.’
- ‘Frederik and the groomers are traditional Damara people and sing church songs and harmonic lullabies as they tend to the horses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.