One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An animal groomer from Weeley could scoop £10,000 if she is crowned young entrepreneur of the year.’
- ‘She has cats and when she lived in the south she would take them to the groomers and have what is called a Line Cut.’
- ‘Up bright and early next day, we discover to our relief that the expert piste groomers have done a wonderful job and practically everything is skiable and do-able.’
- ‘Frederik and the groomers are traditional Damara people and sing church songs and harmonic lullabies as they tend to the horses.’
- ‘Dog groomers from Keighley had reason to smile when they scooped two first prizes at a prestigious event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.