One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This time around he groggily sat up and rubbed his head while staring at the girl that hovered over him like a mother hen.’
- ‘Imagine groggily waking up in a strange house, surrounded by unfamiliar faces, with not a single memory of the past ten hours.’
- ‘It's worse in the morning, slipping groggily from sleep into day, with my body arguing every inch.’
- ‘And I remember going back to bed just as the birds started singing and my wife asking groggily who had won.’
- ‘As the pain subsided she groggily wiped her eyes with her left hand and tried once more to look at her surroundings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.