One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A self-serve grocery.
- ‘Afterward, we enjoy a special lunch and wine tasting at Peck - one of the finest gourmet groceterias in the world.’
- ‘At the top of Glen, we turn west and steal into a very upscale enclave that includes several banks, a dry cleaner and Summerhill Market, the pricey gourmet groceteria where he has been doing takeout for some 20 months.’
- ‘If I'm here for a little longer the stunning Montmorency cherries will appear, stoned, in huge buckets in the humblest groceterias.’
- ‘Small groceterias and traditional stores are namely the main shopping places in Pardubice and Czech Highlands region.’
- ‘There are two groceterias with a large offer of food and articles the campers need.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.