One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A self-serve grocery.
- ‘Small groceterias and traditional stores are namely the main shopping places in Pardubice and Czech Highlands region.’
- ‘Afterward, we enjoy a special lunch and wine tasting at Peck - one of the finest gourmet groceterias in the world.’
- ‘At the top of Glen, we turn west and steal into a very upscale enclave that includes several banks, a dry cleaner and Summerhill Market, the pricey gourmet groceteria where he has been doing takeout for some 20 months.’
- ‘There are two groceterias with a large offer of food and articles the campers need.’
- ‘If I'm here for a little longer the stunning Montmorency cherries will appear, stoned, in huge buckets in the humblest groceterias.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.