One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Thin, crisp Italian breadsticks.
- ‘Work as quickly as possible, as the grissini should be baked as soon as they are shaped.’
- ‘I still buy those grissini when I am at home in Italy and always join my parents when they go to markets.’
- ‘Anyway, yesterday I had to bake something so I made these grissini full of olives and sun dried tomatoes but you do not have to freeze to make them!’
- ‘Make it slightly thicker than you normally would, or it will be really difficult to transfer the grissini to the baking sheets.’
- ‘When customers arrive at the restaurant, the first thing we put on the table are Parmesan grissini.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.