One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Thin, crisp Italian breadsticks.
- ‘Anyway, yesterday I had to bake something so I made these grissini full of olives and sun dried tomatoes but you do not have to freeze to make them!’
- ‘Make it slightly thicker than you normally would, or it will be really difficult to transfer the grissini to the baking sheets.’
- ‘Work as quickly as possible, as the grissini should be baked as soon as they are shaped.’
- ‘When customers arrive at the restaurant, the first thing we put on the table are Parmesan grissini.’
- ‘I still buy those grissini when I am at home in Italy and always join my parents when they go to markets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.