One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only has spam quadrupled but the spammers' technology and methods also have been adopted by virus writers, grifters, and thieves.’
- ‘Here he takes centre stage with aplomb, playing a veteran grifter who takes an aspiring young Mexican con-artist under his wing.’
- ‘The search for this loot has gotten a lot of media attention - and apparently become the focus of scams being run by Internet grifters.’
- ‘A few of these grifters have been jailed, including a Texas man sentenced in January to 6 1/2 years in prison and ordered to repay the government about $1.2 million.’
- ‘The man - who to the casual observer was simply a player - was, in fact, a techno-savvy grifter, recording the cards with a high-speed camera tucked up his sleeve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.