One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Iron is a silvery white or grayish metal that is ductile and malleable.’
- ‘The birds have green/yellow legs and greyish heads.’
- ‘The sky took on a grayish hue and the temperature fell but after a few minutes conditions were back to normal.’
- ‘His skin is pale and greyish, and his hands painfully contorted by years of rheumatoid arthritis.’
- ‘The roof above is concrete struts with glass tiled pavement slabs forming hundreds of mini-skylights that let in a certain amount of greyish London light…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.