One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The birds have green/yellow legs and greyish heads.’
- ‘The roof above is concrete struts with glass tiled pavement slabs forming hundreds of mini-skylights that let in a certain amount of greyish London light…’
- ‘Iron is a silvery white or grayish metal that is ductile and malleable.’
- ‘The sky took on a grayish hue and the temperature fell but after a few minutes conditions were back to normal.’
- ‘His skin is pale and greyish, and his hands painfully contorted by years of rheumatoid arthritis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.