One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mottled grey baleen whale that typically has heavy encrustations of barnacles on the skin, commonly seen in coastal waters of the north-eastern Pacific.
Eschrichtius robustus, the only member of the family Eschrichtiidae
- ‘Along with humpback whales, gray whales make the longest migration of any marine mammal.’
- ‘We experienced some difficulty identifying whale species during the count, especially differentiating between bowhead and gray whales.’
- ‘Female gray whales reach lengths up to 45 feet and weigh as much as 70,000 lb. Males are slightly smaller.’
- ‘On these tours you can see dolphins, sperm whales, grey whales, and more depending on the time of year.’
- ‘Every few years, gray whales and blue whales wash ashore on the California coast.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.