One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large forest-dwelling kangaroo native to Australia.See also forester
- ‘The eastern grey kangaroo spends most of the day resting under a shady tree, only moving out to feed from dusk to dawn.’
- ‘Government estimates dating to 1999 put the population of the three main kangaroo species the red, eastern gray and western gray kangaroos at about 30 million.’
- ‘If necessary, the grey kangaroo can travel fast, bounding along using only the two hindfeet with the tail held almost horizontally for balance.’
- ‘The species is common on mainland Australia, where it is commonly known as the grey kangaroo.’
- ‘Eastern grey kangaroos breed throughout the year with the peak births being in summer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.