One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Parallel importers of grey goods do not generally disclose to consumers that they are not authorised dealers of the foreign principal or local licensed importer.’
- ‘It looks at the market for grey goods in the UK, energy efficiency standards and stakeholder activities in this area, and the possible role of the Partnership.’
- ‘The most common grey goods are computers, electronic goods, motor vehicles, agricultural machinery and photocopiers.’
- ‘Teams of investigators identify distributors of grey goods along these supply routes, and exclude them.’
- ‘But the safer route to attempting to block the importation of grey goods in this situation is clearly to assign the copyright, he says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.