One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was a period of inward turning, sharply contrasting with the gregariousness of the previous few years in Greenwich Village.’
- ‘He also moonlighted as a sports journalist in his early years, and has retained a gregariousness that always disarms those expecting a less approachable boss.’
- ‘He says he gets his gregariousness from his father and his toughness and business sense - he is highly numerate - from his mother.’
- ‘The English springer spaniel truly is an energetic, outgoing breed, and most springers exhibit a gregariousness, warmth and sweet-temper that makes them a joy to know.’
- ‘I was impressed by the gregariousness of the Scots, which was a quality I'd never experienced before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.