One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They roost gregariously, sometimes in very large colonies, and some species are thought to roost exclusively in caves.’
- ‘The reed does not grow gregariously and its height varies between 2m - 4m.’
- ‘Several hundred individuals consisting of at least two generations of adults and immatures live gregariously over a long period.’
- ‘Locusts are normally lone creatures, but when times are good and their numbers boom, they modify their behaviour and group together gregariously.’
- ‘Spruce aphids are normally wingless, and feed gregariously on spruce or Douglas-fir foliage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.