One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reed does not grow gregariously and its height varies between 2m - 4m.’
- ‘Spruce aphids are normally wingless, and feed gregariously on spruce or Douglas-fir foliage.’
- ‘Locusts are normally lone creatures, but when times are good and their numbers boom, they modify their behaviour and group together gregariously.’
- ‘Several hundred individuals consisting of at least two generations of adults and immatures live gregariously over a long period.’
- ‘They roost gregariously, sometimes in very large colonies, and some species are thought to roost exclusively in caves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.