One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some corporations are laying claim to green credentials, but more tough-minded environmentalists call it greenwashing.’
- ‘The biotech companies devote billions of dollars to global greenwashing each year.’
- ‘In choosing alternatives, however, consumers need to be alert to greenwashing.’
- ‘And greenwashing occurs when big resorts label themselves as ecotourism destinations but reject core principles.’
- ‘While some of this is undoubtedly greenwashing, Klein, a spokesperson for the American Forest and Paper Association, asserts that the industry is currently using all the recycled paper it can get.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.