One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The biotech companies devote billions of dollars to global greenwashing each year.’
- ‘In choosing alternatives, however, consumers need to be alert to greenwashing.’
- ‘And greenwashing occurs when big resorts label themselves as ecotourism destinations but reject core principles.’
- ‘While some of this is undoubtedly greenwashing, Klein, a spokesperson for the American Forest and Paper Association, asserts that the industry is currently using all the recycled paper it can get.’
- ‘Some corporations are laying claim to green credentials, but more tough-minded environmentalists call it greenwashing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.