One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The market in Witney includes everything from coats and shoes to toys and discounted greengrocery.’
- ‘What is available in the city centre is something that most supermarkets can't provide: the personal service that a market like the Oastler Centre can offer to those wanting to buy meat, fish and greengroceries.’
- ‘It is currently working with a small Newquay grower to source greengrocery, going as far as to work out specific varieties of produce to be grown throughout the year especially for its menu.’
- ‘Ironically, though, if a greengrocery is placed opposite a supermarket it is more likely to thrive.’
- ‘The Lewis family opened its first shop, a greengrocery, in Holloway Road, north London, in 1945.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.