One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tea made from unfermented leaves that is pale in colour and slightly bitter in flavour, produced mainly in China and Japan.Compare with black tea
- ‘Anyway, if you're going to drink caffeine, the best form to do it in is tea, and green tea is the best.’
- ‘We've been told of the health benefits of green tea, and even the benefits from dark chocolate.’
- ‘It also helps keep all the beneficial chemicals intact, which is why green tea is so good for you.’
- ‘Over cups of green tea and bowlfuls of rice crackers, we chat in his kitchen well into the afternoon.’
- ‘The green tea served at these ceremonies is usually bitter in taste.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.