One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A certificate of motor insurance which gives third-party cover.‘having no fines means cheaper green slips for me each year’
- ‘They are voting for higher green slip prices for motorists.’
- ‘I pay the family rate, so we are all covered by the same basic insurance that a car driver with a green slip has.’
- ‘I was fully expecting to get some compensation from my green slip.’
- ‘These vehicles do not have to get a green slip each year.’
- ‘Under NSW's compulsory third-party insurance, also known as a green slip, a person injured in a crash must establish another person's fault before they can claim benefits.’
- ‘Your green slip covers the third person, which is your passengers or other vehicles that you hit.’
- ‘The site provides everything you need to know to compare and purchase your green slip.’
- ‘The company is responsible for 40 per cent of green slips in New South Wales.’
- ‘Adding up registration, green slip, depreciation, and two services a year, it costs about $72 to have the car sit in the driveway each week.’
- ‘Most people driving a vehicle believe that their green slip covers them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.