One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A charge for playing one round or session on a golf course.
- ‘These additional expenses are most likely going to be passed on to the golfer in the form of higher greens fees.’
- ‘Prices start from €600,000 and buyers will also receive a 50 per cent discount on green fees on two of Quinta's golf courses.’
- ‘Management has been able to increase green fees and get the course in the best shape it has ever been.’
- ‘The green fee was $2 on weekdays, $4 on weekends.’
- ‘The website offers information on golf courses and green fees as well as information on whether handicap certificates will be required.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.