One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A charge for playing one round or session on a golf course.
- ‘The green fee was $2 on weekdays, $4 on weekends.’
- ‘Management has been able to increase green fees and get the course in the best shape it has ever been.’
- ‘These additional expenses are most likely going to be passed on to the golfer in the form of higher greens fees.’
- ‘The website offers information on golf courses and green fees as well as information on whether handicap certificates will be required.’
- ‘Prices start from €600,000 and buyers will also receive a 50 per cent discount on green fees on two of Quinta's golf courses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.