One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You wouldn't see them at first, but sabertooth tigers, gigantic short-faced bears, and dire wolves prowl the land, stalking the grazers.’
- ‘It's a delicate balance between man and beasts, and between the grazers and predators.’
- ‘Calves are very selective grazers and they need plenty of fresh grass to encourage maximum intakes.’
- ‘Weanling calves are select grazers, therefore offer fresh grass daily, intensive rotational grazing will support our target live weight gains, but the pasture needs to be of excellent quality.’
- ‘Over the last 40 years mixed livestock farming has declined and the predominant animals have become sheep, which are highly selective grazers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.