One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Weanling calves are select grazers, therefore offer fresh grass daily, intensive rotational grazing will support our target live weight gains, but the pasture needs to be of excellent quality.’
- ‘It's a delicate balance between man and beasts, and between the grazers and predators.’
- ‘Over the last 40 years mixed livestock farming has declined and the predominant animals have become sheep, which are highly selective grazers.’
- ‘Calves are very selective grazers and they need plenty of fresh grass to encourage maximum intakes.’
- ‘You wouldn't see them at first, but sabertooth tigers, gigantic short-faced bears, and dire wolves prowl the land, stalking the grazers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.