One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She couldn't understand his graveness about the whole thing.’
- ‘‘Now young man,’ he began anxiously and continued on in graveness, ‘if you release Dawn right now, then we promise we won't press charges.’
- ‘A National Statistical Office report testifies to the graveness of the situation.’
- ‘But the graveness of his tone was what set her aback.’
- ‘The attempt on his life is a very real indication of the graveness of his situation and his justifiable fears of returning to his country of origin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.