One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Congratulations.‘he played very well so I think grats are due’as exclamation ‘grats to all four teams!’
- ‘The winners are Christy Bella and Cheryl T. Grats, ladies!’
- ‘Mucho grats to all the government people responsible for the recently completed roadwork on Thepprasit Road.’
- ‘Nice read and grats; glad to see some people be frank and upfront.’
- ‘Sounds really nice, grats on your new home!’
- ‘Grats on a great show!’
- ‘Grats on doing your first Keynote address!’
- ‘If you are on a good pay packet and can afford these for your home use, then great, grats to you.’
- ‘Grats on finishing the project!’
- ‘I love your stroller giveaways, grats to the previous winners BTW!’
- ‘Huge congrats to 6A on an excellent new release, and personal grats to Jay on his first feature release as Product Manager.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.