One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Congratulations.‘he played very well so I think grats are due’as exclamation ‘grats to all four teams!’
- ‘Sounds really nice, grats on your new home!’
- ‘Nice read and grats; glad to see some people be frank and upfront.’
- ‘Huge congrats to 6A on an excellent new release, and personal grats to Jay on his first feature release as Product Manager.’
- ‘I love your stroller giveaways, grats to the previous winners BTW!’
- ‘Grats on finishing the project!’
- ‘Mucho grats to all the government people responsible for the recently completed roadwork on Thepprasit Road.’
- ‘The winners are Christy Bella and Cheryl T. Grats, ladies!’
- ‘Grats on doing your first Keynote address!’
- ‘Grats on a great show!’
- ‘If you are on a good pay packet and can afford these for your home use, then great, grats to you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.