One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A brown streaked warbler frequenting long grass and reed beds.See also marshbird
- ‘I will show Shortwing and Grassbird," he declared, with familiar confidence. To us this was a tempting invite.’
- ‘I did indeed take the shot of the Little Grassbird with the 50-500 lens.’
- ‘The LIttle Grassbird is found in swamps and marshes, preferring thick reed beds, and will occur in temporary wetlands after rains.’
- ‘Unperturbed, we continued our hunt for the elusive grassbird and were rewarded by our first pied triller of the day in the scrub across the creek.’
- ‘I was hoping that Yves might have a tape of the grassbird, as I knew that this species might cause a problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.