One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A brown streaked warbler frequenting long grass and reed beds.
- ‘I did indeed take the shot of the Little Grassbird with the 50-500 lens.’
- ‘I will show Shortwing and Grassbird," he declared, with familiar confidence. To us this was a tempting invite.’
- ‘Unperturbed, we continued our hunt for the elusive grassbird and were rewarded by our first pied triller of the day in the scrub across the creek.’
- ‘I was hoping that Yves might have a tape of the grassbird, as I knew that this species might cause a problem.’
- ‘The LIttle Grassbird is found in swamps and marshes, preferring thick reed beds, and will occur in temporary wetlands after rains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.