One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's time for them to stand up to the grabbers and graspers.’
- ‘What are three tips to deal with the shameless upward graspers of the music industry?’
- ‘These trocars allow for passage of long, fiber-optic telescopes and narrow instruments, such as graspers, scissors, babcocks, and staplers, to perform the surgical procedure.’
- ‘The robotic grasper also measures the consistency of objects in its grip by means of feedback to its motors.’
- ‘The graspers get more food, more resources and will always out-compete the misers, because when there are resources, the misers get less for their children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.