One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The graphicness of the gore, gave me flashbacks to the late 70's and early 80's, brilliant, being both shocking and realistic.’
- ‘The difference between the two appears to be in the degree of graphicness, and the length of the questionable content.’
- ‘I personally love it, the more graphicness the better, it let's me feel like I'm there.’
- ‘Participants exhibited evidence of a shared script of media violence that oriented them to look primarily for graphicness and harm in the portrayal.’
- ‘But you also might not anticipate the extent and graphicness of the movie's violence - or its unrelentingly depressing message.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.