One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But you also might not anticipate the extent and graphicness of the movie's violence - or its unrelentingly depressing message.’
- ‘Participants exhibited evidence of a shared script of media violence that oriented them to look primarily for graphicness and harm in the portrayal.’
- ‘The difference between the two appears to be in the degree of graphicness, and the length of the questionable content.’
- ‘I personally love it, the more graphicness the better, it let's me feel like I'm there.’
- ‘The graphicness of the gore, gave me flashbacks to the late 70's and early 80's, brilliant, being both shocking and realistic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.