One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This type of leukemia is also known as acute myeloblastic leukemia, acute granulocytic leukemia and acute nonlymphocytic leukemia.’
- ‘Erythrocytic and granulocytic elements were extremely rare.’
- ‘Two other diseases, human granulocytic ehrlichiosis and babesiosis, are also transmitted through deer tick bites.’
- ‘The most common type of myeloid sarcoma is the granulocytic type, composed of myeloblasts, neutrophils, and neutrophil precursors.’
- ‘The bone marrow is also hypercellular with varying amounts of granulocytic and erythroid hyperplasia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.