One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Granting permissions - No longer do users or logins have to be in special roles to have certain permissions; they are all grantable with the GRANT, DENY, and REVOKE verbs.’
- ‘You should be able to develop most applications with just the user grantable capabilities.’
- ‘Actions you can do on the person view - granting, editing, or revoking - are limited by the amount of grantable authority you have.’
- ‘Capital punishment was legal in Ireland until only a few weeks ago and it was grantable if you killed a member of the Gardai (the police force in Ireland).’
- ‘Users with a grantable privilege can only revoke privileges they have granted and chains they have caused.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.