One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘The Masasi area is underlain predominantly by granitoid gneisses with only minor occurrences of supracrustal rocks whose relationships with the orthogneisses are not clear.’
- ‘Various attempts were made to date bulk zircon fractions from a number of granitoid rocks.’
- ‘These granitoids clearly belong to the magnetite-bearing granitoids.’
- ‘The major rock types in the Masasi area are granitoid gneisses, marbles, schists and quartzites.’
- ‘In Figure 2 we describe the specific field relations of the granulites and granitoids, to outline the task of sample selection for our isotopic study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.