One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A car designed for comfortable long-distance touring.
- ‘Just put the six speed manual gearbox in sixth gear, and it becomes almost a relaxing grand tourer.’
- ‘This, remember, is a sports car through and through, not a sporting grand tourer.’
- ‘It felt like an old-fashioned grand tourer rather than a sports car: it nips round corners neatly, but feels smooth enough to drive to the south of France in.’
- ‘I expected it to feel more sporting, but it felt more like a grand tourer.’
- ‘They are grand tourers, long-distance muscle cars.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.