One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who paints or draws graffiti.‘outdoor murals by graffiti artists cover the walls’
- ‘Meeting talented graffiti artists in Compton has led the designer to plan a range of graffiti art T-shirts.’
- ‘There will also be skate ramps, BMX riders, breakdancers and graffiti artists to keep the crowds amused.’
- ‘Since very few trains circulated, graffiti artists started tagging and painting entire subway trains.’
- ‘We've got the beautiful mountain and our city is covered in amazing free public art thanks to fabulous graffiti artists.’
- ‘Tomlinson added there was a growing trend for hackers and graffiti artists to target the remote offices of global companies for attack.’
- ‘We photographed murals by street graffiti artists depicting tombstones and eulogies to dealers shot down or users who overdosed.’
- ‘A lot of the boards were designed by graffiti artists, Kimura confirmed.’
- ‘This was a laneway so deserted, that even graffiti artists didn't stop to tag it.’
- ‘The festival gives graffiti artists the opportunity to create and present their art in a public space.’
- ‘Brodsky employed a local graffiti artist to paint a large mural on the side of his warehouse.’
- ‘Graffiti artists have left their commentaries on the decaying concrete.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.