One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He can't be a gradualist because he has only got four years.’
- ‘Nevertheless, for gradualists, who hoped that devolution would provide a workable and stable form of home rule that could endure for years before coming under question, recent developments have been sobering.’
- ‘He was a gradualist, and that was because he was historically pessimistic, but not despairing.’
- ‘Gore talks about more issues and in general is more of a gradualist.’
- ‘But his approach to changing the status quo is gradualist rather than revolutionary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.