One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See grade school
- ‘The film's science is so absurd that even a grade schooler would be able to pick it apart.’
- ‘Thousands of students had come out, and some grade schoolers were there in the front row.’
- ‘The largest project is a new $12 million high school at Hohenfels, Germany, where teens had shared a campus with grade schoolers.’
- ‘The audience of grade schoolers sat in rapt attention as he started relating his experiences in space.’
- ‘Not only grade schoolers, but high school students and adult workers deserve time for the kind of leisure that fosters creativity and sustains a lifelong interest in learning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.