One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Norm's winning personality, graciousness, and loyal friendship were manifested in many pleasant times and conversations.’
- ‘Michael saw it as characteristic of Miss Laudon's graciousness to repay her friend's loyalty in this way.’
- ‘I've occasionally seen him angry, but I must tell you he always treated people with enormous graciousness and friendliness.’
- ‘I will never forget his graciousness and helpfulness.’
- ‘It was the elder son, he said, who just could not accept the generosity and graciousness of his father in welcoming back a lost and wayward brother.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.