One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Accordingly, as with the ludicrous fake Gothicism of the title, it proved a classic case of Nicholas Hentz's just missing the boat, with the author mercifully consigned to obscurity.’
- ‘I guess this time around the half-assed attempts at electronicism beat out the half-assed attempts at Gothicism, but not by a whole lot, and I wouldn't go so far as to say I like Smith's intentions here.’
- ‘While he does so in witty rhetorical play, there is a strong argument for the Gothicism inherent in this act, as has been mentioned.’
- ‘Baudelaire was after content-not verse form; Gothicism, not lyricism.’
- ‘The nearest linear example to the style employed by lead singer/songwriter Colin Meloy is the literary Gothicism typified by Victorian authors such as Charles Dickens and the Bronte sisters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.